Who’s Who Legal has recognised eight experts, including all seven partners, and three future leaders from Haberman Ilett as leading expert witnesses in international arbitration. Our experts account for an impressive four of a total of 13 Global Elite Thought leaders within the EMEA region. This recognition is a testament to our experts and Haberman Ilett’s world leading reputation in the arbitration market as expert witnesses.
Our experts are selected for their excellence across a wide range of matters, including valuations, quantum analyses, financial consulting, and giving testimony on commercial and contractual disputes. The Legal Marketplace Analysis covers only a selection of the full lists focusing on the most highly regarded experts, we are proud that all our 11 experts and future leaders are included within this analysis.
Philip Haberman and Frank Ilett continue to be recognised as Global Elite Thought Leaders in the EMEA region, now joined by partners Bruno Augustin and Liz Perks. Philip maintains his “outstanding reputation” and perennial Global Elite Thought Leader status in this field, for his excellence when acting as an expert witness in a range of complex commercial matters, while Frank stands out for his “excellent work in complex fraud cases” and is lauded for being “effective during cross-examination” and “persuasive with tribunals”.
Liz is “an absolute delight to work with” according to peers, who praise her for being “hardworking, accessible and clever” and Bruno is described as being well versed in providing testimony in disputes involving sectors such as defence, retail, renewable energy and financial services. One lawyer comments, “He did a great job in difficult circumstances.”
In addition to our four Global Elite Thought Leaders a further four of our accounting and valuation experts were also included:
- Valery Knyazev possesses excellent experience as a testifying witness in arbitrations. Sources note that he “went above and beyond” and was “incredibly hardworking and approachable”.
- Vikki Wall stands out for her dynamic experience in all aspects of the dispute process and is revered for her impressive work as a testifying expert in cases before UK and international tribunals.
- Debbie Revill “is incredibly diligent and can handle extremely complex issues and analyses with ease”. Sources state that “her manner and approach inspires confidence and she performs well when giving evidence”.
- Graham Nunns is recommended for his involvement in a range of commercial disputes matters, ranging from valuation disputes to contract disputes involving technology and construction projects.
- Kate is well versed in a variety of forensic disputes, including joint venture disputes and loss of profit disputes and is recognised for her “thoroughness and attention to detail” as well as “the quality of her reports”.
- Anastasia is a well-respected expert who is admired for being “extremely organised” and “on top of every detail”.
- The “exceptional” Simon Procopiou “is extremely knowledgeable about forensic accounting” and has “a deep understanding of the arbitration process”.
A total of 21 experts and future leaders from across Blackrock Expert Services Group have been recognised in this publication, and account for an impressive 14% of all individuals listed within England and Wales.